This online certification program makes it easy to access the training from wherever you are. It provides an in-depth understanding of the different aspects of personality: personality traits; personality behavior and personality neurology, and teaches you how to administer, score and interpret the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™, and present the What Color is Your Personality™ Workshop. By the end of training, you will have identified your own personality color and will understand your personality neurological hardwiring. You’ll know how to convey the information for each of the four personality colors in group situations, and in the coaching and mentoring of others. You’ll learn how the understanding of personality can help change lives, accept differences, and minimize conflict.
- A comprehensive Training and Certification manual.
- An electronic certificate of completion.
- License to use and purchase trademarked and copyrighted materials and personality training tools offered by Ritberger Media Group. No photocopying or electronic transmission of any copyrighted material is permitted.
- Permission to photocopying the four color descriptor sheets, it is recommended that copies are made on corresponding colored paper. You must maintain copyrighted on all materials.
- First year annual license fee ($35.00 value.) This license fee begins the day you purchase the certification training, and must be renewed annually in order to maintain certification status. A renewal notification will be automatically sent prior to the license expiration date. Annual renewal payments must be made prior to the expiration date and can be made online.
The Training includes:
- Instruction on how to administer, score, and interpret the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™.
- Instruction on how to present the personality information to others.
- Instruction on how to teach the What Color Is Your Personality™ Workshop, and how apply the understanding of personality specifically to Conflict Resolution.
Online Training Materials include:
- A printable Training and Certification manual
- A two-hour training video
- An audio download explaining how to interpret the PCI numerical scores and what they mean
- Access to the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™ online assessment
*Please note: Training materials are available in English only
The Training content includes:
Introduction to Personality
- The basic fundamentals of personality type
- Theory and development of the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™
- Different types of personality assessments and what they measure
- Research evidence for validity and reliability
- Neurological brain function of the four personality colors
- Using results appropriately and ethically
Administering, Scoring and Interpreting the PCI
- A model for introducing the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™ to participants
- Administration guidelines and process
- Clarification of the self-scoring process
- Interpretation guidelines and guidance
- The meaning of the PCI results and how to apply the information
- Learning to verify and find the most effective way to help individuals understand their personality color
- Presenting information for each of the four personality colors
Training in Conflict Resolution
- Personality color dynamics
- Overview of the basic fundamentals for each personality color
- Predictable behavior for each personality color
- Understanding stress interactions and conflict triggers for each of the four personality colors
- Each personality color’s responses to conflict, and ways to prevent conflict
The cost for the certification is $229.00 USD. This includes the $35.00 first year license fee, training and certification manual, video and audio training.
The certification registration fee non-refundable. Once you have purchased and submitted your registration, you will receive a confirmation email which will include a link to the Members-Only Personality Certification portal. This portal grants you access to the restricted material; along with; a Personality Certification step-by-step quick start guide via email. The certification process must be completed within 30 days of approval.
Three Steps to Begin the Certification Process
- Register and pay for the certification program. You will receive an order acknowledgment email with instructions on taking the next step. The email will contain a link to the Members-Only Personality Certification portal
- Click on the link in the email and you’ll be taken to the Members-Only Personality Certification portal where you will begin your journey on the path to certification.
- After completing all the requisite certification steps, you’ll fill out an exit survey and be issued your shiny, new Personality Certification Certificate of Achievement.
- Standard Definition (SD) videos: 900 Kbits/sec
- High Definition (HD) videos: 3.5 Mbits/sec
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Internet Explorer (version 11 or newer)
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari (version 5 or newer)
- Opera (version 31 or newer)
Tip: To watch RLC Videos on your computer, we recommend using a browser that supports our HTML5 video player. The HTML5 player is optimized to work with our service, and doesn’t use separate browser plugins to play video content. It also supports video features like Auto Play, live streaming (for video subscriptions), and playback in full 1080p High Definition. The HTML5 player is available on the following browsers:
- Chrome (version M42 or newer)
- Internet Explorer (11 or newer on Windows 8.1 and later)
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Opera (version 31 or newer)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (or equivalent)
Computer Operating System
- Windows 7 or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- You can use Chrome to watch Amazon Video on Linux/UNIX operating systems (including Chrome OS).
If you use a browser that does not support our HTML5 player, you can access RLC Video content by installing or activating Microsoft Silverlight. Silverlight is a browser plugin used to play RLC Video content on Firefox, Safari, and some versions of Internet Explorer.
The minimum supported version of Silverlight is 5.1. To install the latest version, go to Microsoft Silverlight. You’ll typically see an on-screen installation or activation prompt if Silverlight is required for your browser
Tip: If you’re having trouble activating Silverlight, check to make sure that your browser’s Add-ons or Plugin preferences aren’t set to “Never Activate” Silverlight. To access Silverlight from your browser, you may need to change these settings to “Ask to Activate” or “Always Activate.”