NOTE: A registrant specific copy of this agreement will be emailed to you when you purchase the Personality Certification Program.
License to Use Copyrighted MaterialIn consideration of the Licensee’s opportunity to obtain training and Licensor’s copyright protected materials, the parties agree as follows:
- The Licensor hereby grants to the Licensee a license to use and reproduce the following copyright protected materials (hereafter “The Materials”) exclusively for Cooperating Teacher and Teacher Candidate training as a part of your Co-Teaching/Student Teaching Program:
- Red, Orange, Green, and Yellow individual personality description sheets
- The term of the License shall commence on the date of the Agreement and shall continue for a period of one year, at which time the Agreement may be renewed at ???
The Licensee covenants and agrees that:
- When reproduced in any manner or format, The Materials, will be reproduced with the Ritberger Media Group copyright footnote clearly visible on the lower portion of the document.
- No modifications to The Materials by licensee are permitted.
- For all presentations using The Materials, Licensee will purchase, for each participant, Personality Color Indicator (PCI) assessments from Ritberger Media Group.
- The Materials will be used for the sole purpose of training participants directly involved in the Licensee’s student teaching program. This may include cooperating teachers, preservice teacher candidates, university faculty, and university supervisors associated with the college or university student teaching program. This license does not authorize Licensee to use The Materials to provide training to other persons, institutions, or businesses wishing to use the Personality Color Indicator instrument.
- When The Materials are being used Licensee will provide information regarding copyright and ownership by Ritberger Media Group.
- The Licensee shall have no right, title or interest in The Materials except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- The Licensee acquires no rights or interest in any trademarks or of the intellectual property rights of the Licensor.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and stands in the place of any previous agreement, whether oral or in writing. The parties agree that no amendment to this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties unless it is writing and executed by both parties.
- This Agreement is not transferable to any other party.
Licensor: Carol Ritberger, Ritberger Media Group