- Why Co-Teach?
- Common Language
- Qualitative and Quantitate data
- Roles of the Members of the Triad
- Stages of Concern
- Seven Co-Teaching Strategies and examples for implementation
As educators, we know how difficult and costly and it can be to provide in-service and training for your personnel. With this online training option, participants engage in the workshop at a time and place that works best for them.
Online training provides:
- consistency in the content and delivery of the material
- opportunities for participants to go back and review
- a cost effective alternative to on-site training
An average on-site workshop may run from $50-$100 (or more) per participant. Eliminate travel expenses, food and venue costs, parking, materials, and presenter expenses. The cost to purchase this training video is less than you would pay for one in-service workshop. Purchase today and have the training available for years.
For colleges and universities, the one-time price of the online workshop is determined by the size of your teacher education program (number of completers). School district costs are based on district enrollment. To get a price quote click here